|
Friday, April 27, 2007, 11:00:00 PM
 He taste like you only SWEETER.
God,I must be crazy.Its Friday and I am at home the whole day after school rotting and doing nothing innovative.Just eating,checking my weight and eat and eat.So much for dieting.
I guess I am destined to grow fat when I age.I think by 25 years old.I'll be 60 kg or more.Then nobody from my past will recognise me.And then,when I am fat,i will open up a childcare centre,and be known as Ms Fatty Diyanah.Ha!Imagine that.
I don't know,but i have been trying to not think of food and regarding chocolates as poison.However,the cravings are just too powerful and i'll end up gobbling anything I can find in the kitchen.Absolutely anything.As long as I can munch something.And this usually happens when I am bored.So,another strategy,is to get busy all the time,so I won't get bored and then I won't think of food.Will it work? Well,i think maybe just for two days and then i'll be a bummer again.
I have become so lazy like a pig that i no longer walk from home to the interchange eventhough it's just a stone throw distance.Blame it on the bus concession too.I can't help it but to just sit and wait for the bus rather than walk up and down the bridge just to get to the interchange. Okay, I know I suck.So?
See,I am bored now,and i'll bet you after updating i'll get my ass up to find food in the kitchen. I wonder,how can i not get lazy when it comes to food?Sheessh!
I found a new love in school,at CHEERS. Its the cream cheese filled doughnuts.♥
I heard that evil comes disguised Like a city of angels I'm walking towards the light
|