|
Monday, April 30, 2007, 10:54:00 PM
 I didn't get the chance to update yesterday due to some angry moments when i want to blog.I just didn't feel like it.I was already in the mood,when parents put a little spark in my already lighted brains.Oh actually what that suppose to mean is,i got angry at the minute i want to blog.And it just kills the mood immediately.
But,yesterday was another gerek outing with the dancemates.Including the oh so gorgeous lady,Nisa. Watched Movie,Cadaver,and ending was like a big question mark in everyone's head.Throughout the movie,i have been the neverending "screamer". As usual I am for every horror movie.No doubt about that.
So yeah,next outing plan is to rent the chamber room to satisfy each and everyone.This time no horror movie.And you all can watch the Wild hogs.I am so sorry i forgot out plan was to watch wild hogs,can? :)
Today?Dreadful.Long hour breaks.What more?I was mother sleepy today and seriously,I thought today I am a walking zombie.NO idea why.So much for TODAY.ha
Then went home and walk around cwp and saw the FunFair there.It looks good!The thrill rides are kinda fun and similar to genting's.And free admission!Only have to pay for the tokens to ride them.But quite exp yet worth it.I think.
Thank god tomorrow is Labour day.Saved me,I can wake up a little late.I guess.And do you know,hikmah suck lah!U know what i mean right for those who catch up!grrr.I wish i can smack that stupid bitch face!
I miss my boy,And i want to watch Spiderman 3 so badly. :(
Wish we could switch up the roles And I could be that... Tell you I love you But when you call I never get back Would you ask them questions like me?
|