Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, April 23, 2007, 11:59:00 PM

Lovely Spasm!
Lovely day I must say.First,went out with mel,myra,cheryl,freda and eileen to takashimaya to accompany ra ho ho post her stuff and proceeded to Grand Cathay to catch Wild Hogs.And i tell you,That show is Funny and Stupid.Ha!Its worth the cents after all.

Then headed to Bugis to meet the other two crappy ass friend.Initially,i wanted to show the girls Sungei road's flea mart.But due to rain,I brought them there but didn't get a chance to walk around the place.Cause we were caught in rain,and i felt bad.Cause i made them walk from Bugis to Sungei road and got them wet and ended up they have to take bus to get back to Bugis.I am so truly sorry.I also didn't get to have dinner with them.Apologies. :(


Maybe next time we go see stuffs at Sungei Road okay? Just now wasn't a right time anyway, you guys would not love to see all the old wet stuffs.Ha!But,time spent earlier was precious though. :)


BUT WHEN CRAPPY GIRLFRIENDS MEET UP.THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN.



Diy,Tiq,Min enjoying our light dish.Rojak Petis with Teh-O Ais Limau.



Still Acceptable. :)

But When This Equation comes along...
++

equals to

I go haywire.And we start nonsensical stuffs.

Yeah,Spasm!



And when u thought it was Bad enough,



You're wrong.Cause be alert.

We might become your next America's next top model!
(cause we can do elastic poses!Ha!)

Okay this post is sooooo gonna be an LOL-ing post for you people just waiting for our ugly faces.
:D
Well,enjoy as much as you can cause this comes once in a lifetime!

Why can't I get it right, just can't let it go
I opened up, she let me down, I won't feel that no more
I got memories, this is crazy
She ain't nothing like the girl I used to know