Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, April 05, 2007, 11:55:00 PM

PISSED TO THE EXTREME

lanchaooooo!
urgh!i am still mother ass pissed now cause i still haven't received my goddamn pay.All because of the goddamn office who spelled my name wrongly.TELL ME HOW STUPID CAN THEY BE!
and now i have to go through so many hustles just to get my goddamn pay which i am i need of.YES IN NEED!

i called up bank earlier since i still haven't received my cheque back.They say i am gonna receive it by today since they mail it to me and the cheque was rejected due to the wrong name stated.So i rushed home just to find out that i still haven't received my precious cross cheque.Calling up bank didn't satisfy me but added up to my anger!Like wth,they told me the address that they mail the cheque to is not my current house but the address that i have been staying like 8 years ago?!Freaking hell faggots.How can that be?My address has been changed like how many freaking years already lor,and this is what they say.

"Oh,may i know what's your address?"
"Erm,i'm staying at Block 807..."
"Oh,807 is it..I see.But i'm afraid that the address stated here is Blk 326...."

And i was like..What the mother hell are you talking about?I shifted from that block like 8-10 years ago.When i was in primary four lah for goodness sake!Bleargh!

FUCKED UP BANK.
FUCKED UP CHEQUE.
FUCKED UP ME!

Pigsty lah u all!Now i have to call up office and do what i don't know i am supposed to do in order to get my money!And it takes like 4-5 working days,and i will be broke like some stupid woman till i don't know when.I still have to pay alot of people you know you stupid bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I so wanna bomb the banks now.
My luck is soo on the bad side.

Astaraghfirullah,mengucap sei diy.

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here