Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, April 15, 2007, 11:10:00 PM

Qabil Khushry Qabil Igam certified the second follow up of Kabhu Kushi Kabhi Gham.
For me.
Yes,its worth the hour spent watching.I shed tears for a couple of time just like how i shed when i watch the hindustan movie.
10 points,the first malay movie that moved me.Seriously,if your not at all a malay fan movie,then just spend a few hours on this one,i bet you're gonna like it.
:)

Oh man,did i tell you,i highlighted my hair,and i think i look like SHIT.Serious shit,mcm golden monkey.Erghh..I hate the colour...
:(

But my hair,i didn't cut bob.I don't know what happened to my hair also.I don;t know what kind of hair it is now.Just meet and see.I have no other comment.
=X


If you could only see,
Your heart belongs to me.
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Come and set me free,
Forever yours I'll be,
Baby won't you come and take this pain away