Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, April 02, 2007, 12:54:00 AM

SOMEBODY IN THE HOUSE BROKE MY PRECIOUS LOLLIPOP!

oh curses!i am damn sad now,cause i have been saving that lollipop for quite sometime,and found out just now,that its not in one piece no more!

it broke and looks like an ugly lollipop.its no more round and colourful!
:(

i need a new lolly,but i still love that one,which explains the thousands of pictures i took with it.

aza aza!
its from genting u know!and theres no way i am gonna get a similar one.boohoo.

grrrrrr.i hate you lollipop destroyer!:(




smack smack.whatever.i am gonna get a new BIGGER lolly!
and i am gonna watch AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL every sunday licking my lollipop.
hee,yeah!next top model.i missed a couple of episodes already.I just found out about it today and i am happy cause i have been wanting to catch up with the oh so gorgeous pictures but ugly models.I don't find this season's model that WOW.


i need more entertainment please.heroes heroes.where's episode 19?
it feels like eons man!




Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in