Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, April 25, 2007, 11:23:00 PM

Spendthrift Woman On the Loose.

Well,u guys better beware whenever you go out with me,cause nowadays i spend alot!And i mean it,and i can bet you guys who go shopping with me will end up having cramped legs.Seriously,You can ask anyone who went shopping with me.


But,I can't help it.Its becoming a habit and i need to stop it!And another thing,food!I have been spending on food and i need to go on a diet.Yes,i must.I need to burn these fats fats fats.

I AM SERIOUS!

I have so many habits i need to kill,and i have so many things to do in mind.
And suddenly i feel like I am sucha girl without a goal,a future and nothing.

I am crapping but i still feel that I have no future.I need a psychologist.Please.
Psycho me to be more hardworking now.
*_*

Niway,outing with Ramelcherdiy since there's no school today.

Mellie enjoying her Nasi Ayam Penyet.
She had a good spicy meal.Lol


Bugis!

I so need to be more organised!Help me.

I don't mind you telling me what's been on your mind lately
I don't mind you speaking up
I know sometimes I can be all wrapped up and into me
I can be in such a rush