Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, April 22, 2007, 11:59:00 PM

TELETUBBY LAND. ♥


Teletubby land with the KETIAKS and not forgetting the irritating insects!

At last,after a few cancellation due to work and our busy schedule.And yeah,i get to gaze at the stars!Lovable.♥

And this time,i brought extra goodies!:)


Next time;i'll buy a bicycle and more food and drinks to lepak there.Not forgetting insect repellant,socks and gloves to protect myself from the itchy insects that love to stop by on us.You know what i mean.And it gets irritating at times.



And more crap talk can be done without the insects distracting us. Ha!
Candid pictures?Soon,waiting for ketiak number 3 to send it to me. :)
oh yeah,the question is answered at last!

They say that evil comes disguised
like the city of angels
I'm walking towards the light