Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, April 04, 2007, 10:38:00 PM

Today is stay home Wednesday out of so many Wednesday-s since the school holidays.Surprisingly.Its all because of the money la.No money so No outings.If i had the money banked in,I'm already going out today is for sure!

Basically i just went out to collect my phone that is hospitalized for two days.And i am kinda happy cause my phone ain't lagging anymore people!SO i can reply to any of your msgs in a nick of time..:)

Well.Dancefloor was bleargh.It didnt capture THAT much attention though.Nothing beats pure hiphop dance STREET style ya'll.Yes.Nothing,you just have to set a stage.Pure hiphop songs and real dancers on stage shaking ang grooving to real beats.uh huhh..~

Then it was Danielle on suria.Ha.Shockingly,this is my first time watching it and it happens to be the last episode.But,i dont know why,but i think i like them.ha.its soooo.Singaporean and sooo teenagers thing.And i find one of them kinda cute.

And coincidentally,he was the one i bumped into just now while eating at cwp.Ashri!So eye catching.But i didn't know it was him in the first place,only till i watched Suria just now.(:
aww.

oh yeah,they're on myspace.Yah,they.Not him.Too bad!



Padaku warnanya biru

Padamu mungkin kelabu

Cara kita bisa berbeda

Tapi punya satu cinta