|
Sunday, April 22, 2007, 1:29:00 AM
Total venturing day.Mother tiring.
Started off with banking in money to the bank. First,i queued up at DBS BANK at civic and was all ready to bank in my money and get a hold off the cash after 3 weeks of delay.But in the end,when i reach the counter,i wasn't able to get the cash right away,cause they say the cheque is from UOB therefore i would get my money by TUESDAY.I was halfway to tears,when Min and me hurriedly rush to the nearest UOB bank since bank only operates half day on Saturdays.Luckily,Min had the cash to flag a cab.
And then headed to Arab street to have our Murtabak Lunch.And gosh,are we full or are we FULL?
.jpg) Our 5 dollars Murtabak.
.jpg) Yasmin and Murtabak
.jpg)
Me and Murtabak
And then headed to Sungei Rd, to do the vintage shopping!And i got myself a vintage bag.
.jpg) .jpg) Hooray!After the oh so hot journey we went off to Bugis to buy the stuffs i was yearning for since the last three weeks.Happy! Then walk to Marina Square with crappy Min to meet up with Dirah and coincidentally Nisa was there.So walk around Marina and waited for Dirah to end work.
And then lepak again at esplanade and then watch the two gendengs dance infront of Padang.Ha.Actually i don't know what crap I am typing cause I am so tired.
.jpg) .jpg) .jpg)
I've taken all I can take And I cannot wait We've wasted too much time Being strong and holding on Can't let it bring us down
|