|
Wednesday, April 18, 2007, 7:03:00 PM
What a disgrace,I was on the way home today when this group of students or should i say kids at the bus stop did something disgusting.But i guess to them its cool. Seriously. 2 Indian boys,3 Chinese boys and one Chinese girl.
And you know what they did.Its like right at the bus stop while I was waiting for the bus,two of the Chinese boys were threatening one of the Chinese boy and the girl to kiss each other.Like yah,kiss,French kiss to be clear. They are like "Wahlao..Do do.Slanted a bit slant your head lah!"
And i wasn't looking at them in the first place but then they got so irritating i turned my head and saw them kinda hugging each other and the rest were like clapping and cheering like its some BIG thing.
Oh,so it wasn't threaten,its more like come lets do it thingy.The girl was like okay come on take a picture of me and my ugly boyfriend kissing.And mind you,they are like disgustingly ugly.They look like fascinating shit and this is what they do.Also!Its not only me whose there,there's this one auntie there too.And they did it like nobody's business and like nobody was there except them.
And that boy who kept cheering them is seriously irritating!He is like congratulating the two for doing what they are not supposed to do.IN public!And what more,school uniform lah hey!!! Aiyohh...I was uberly disgusted I can't wait for my bus to hurry pick me up and leave them.
And NO!Bus was being gay and i had to look at another disgusting moment for another 10 minutes.And it didn't stop,they were laughing and laughing and taking pictures of the two kissing,or learning to kiss.*roll eyes*
And then a few other students came and they thought they didn't have enough privacy,the two hid behind the poster thingy at the bus stop and continued doing what they did as if they are such lovebirds. How touching.NOT! Omg.I am sooooooo disgusted by these faggot. Assumption Vocational Institute.What do you expect? I swear i wanted to vomit right at their ugly faces.They are so nerdy. Lesson learnt. Do not ever judge a book by its cover. TOTALLY!
Ok lets drop this stupid topic.Kids,growing up.Pfft!
AND TAKE A LOOK AT THAT!!!
.jpg) I have soooo put on weight for god's sake! I've put on nearly 5 kg! This is the result for not having a good diet and too much chocolate and snacks. I so need to burn these fats!I told ya I am fat already!!Urgh! Exersice! :(
Dunia belum berakhir Bila kau putuskan aku Masih banyak teman-teman ku di sini Menemani ku Andai kau tahu... apa yang ku rasakan
|