Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, May 27, 2007, 10:19:00 PM


BOYANCE.

how cool is that?








Boyan meet ups is always the shit yo.



Reason being,they rock my socks and i love them to bits.

ANAK BOYAN RESKI! :)

It's all good it's all good,between me and him.Just wait for another bad news coming.
Guarantee.


I so wanna dance now.God knows how much i miss dancing.Everytime i see those goddamn bitches dance.I get jealous,cause i haven't been shaking and doing crazy stuff for quite sometime.And of course,this babat of mine keeps getting bigger without anymore dance pratices.
:(
This is boringness lah sei.People,I wanna dance lah.Maybe i should buat muka tak tahu malu and join those crews.Ha!


There you go.Third edition!
Amacam??omg.i can't believe i post this.better catch this fast cause I am gonna delete this soon!
Hahahhahaa. ^_^


taken out due to downgraded reputation.ha!


I bet that you look good on the dancefloor I don't know if you're looking for romance or I don't know what you're looking for I said*, I bet that you look good on the dancefloor Dancing to electro-pop like a robot from 1984