Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, May 28, 2007, 11:55:00 PM

HuakHuakHuak.

To those who missed out third edition,i feel sorry for you.But,u should feel sorry for me also,cause that picture, it just brought down my reputation.

Hikmah was a total harassment to my patience man! Its testing.




The FOURTH EDITION and the last one.
Too much is not good for your brain cells.


You love the songs I write
You like the movies I like
There must be some kind of twist
But I could get used to this