Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, May 25, 2007, 10:58:00 PM



I THINK THE LAUGHTER GETS SCARY AS IT GOES ON.
BUT STILL CUTE!:)

Had yoga today and oh it was goood.Therapy and hot yoga.ha,both of them quite similar only that the therapy one is conducted in a normal aircon room but the hot yoga conducted in the room at 37-38 degrees celcius.Tell me about it.But i find it okay cause its not that hot actually.Its just like the sunny weather only this one does not make u any darker.Ha!
GREAT SINGAPORE SALE IS NOW ON.
AND DIY IS CURRENTLY BROKE!
:(

Haha.SECOND EDITION!

I still don't have the reason And you don't have the time And it really makes me wonder If I ever gave a fuck about you