|
Thursday, May 31, 2007, 1:03:00 AM
I'm am so tired now.I feel that I have used up to much energy and had to little sleep.I can just faint at any point of time. Nowadays i get giddy and feel that my head weighs 30 kg and my visions turns blur and dark whenever i try to lie down for awhile and get up again.
Its worst than having period sometimes.
I shall get a rest soon but I don't know when is soon.
Anyway,2nd implementation of art and craft activity was better this time.Much organised, less messy.Well, i'll just pass this to mentor on how she assess me.As long as i pass, I am happy already.
.jpg) .jpg) .jpg)
.jpg) .jpg) .jpg) .jpg) .jpg)
Today is a very very long draggy day for me. Had attachment then 2 hours lecture in school and straight to work.Lethargic. And now here I am blogging.Another late late night.I am so used to this timing for sleep.
Bad news.Pay is delayed again.What a fucked up company!:( And oh,my parents went shopping without me!Cause I was working.This is unfair!
I feel like I have so much to say but my brain feels empty at this point of time.I guess i'll just update when my brains are back to normal.Till then,take care people.
You're a carousel, you're a wishing well, And you light me up, when you ring my bell. You're a mystery, you're from outer space, You're every minute of my everyday.
|