Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, May 10, 2007, 9:32:00 PM

Its burning burning inside.

Well i tried to move on at least.its very contradicting.People can be such hypocrite at times.And sensitivity suck hell lots.Just learn this lesson.Don't ever try to impress the sensitives,cause it suck like poo.
Is it the right thing to do?I'm afraid I am not strong enough to do what should be done.I do not see the point of holding on to something broken and end up waiting.waiting for someone to come help me and ends up being .Oh,this suck.I wish people could change and see the truth.There's always these saying "Its no use lying" but you truly someone just proves it wrong.
I am not sure myself whether this kinda feeling should exist or shouldn't it.
Because the words,it makes an impact to me.Maybe not to them.Maybe they think this is just a normal teenage joke.


I want to voice out my feelings to you.You have to understand what is going on.Please,let me be strong.

Pardon me.
Anyway,I haven't been blogging much,alot of things happen though,this and that.
Plus the fact that I am having damn swollen red eyes.I still have to finish my goddamn assignments.I hate school so much.Its getting worse every single day.Just be ready to hear me quit.

For now,you'll hear me complain about school on each and every post.


Will these dreams still follow me
Out of dark obscurity?
Can't you see it up in the sky
As it kicks you in the face and sucks you dry
You never had the answers
And now you tell me the facts of life
I really couldn't be bothered with you
Get out of my face and watch me die