|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 8:40:00 PM
Rumour has it.I am tired of quarelling every time we don't talk.Its very tiring to be thinking of it and its tiring to keep on asking for forgiveness.I don't see the point.I think Diy is just a crazy girl who do not know how to fall for other guys.Its stupid.STUUUPIDDDD. So i end up crying for something that has no point.See what I mean?Its very stupid.Sometimes I think god just makes me this way because I have no future with any guy. There is so many fishes in the sea and I am stucked to one.Which is very very stupid. STUPID!!! Anyway,I just finished packing up stuff for tomorrow's first implementation of my art activity.I hope everything will turn out well and the children will pay attention to me and do what I have planned.Insyallah.If not i'll just die crying and I'll stop the activity halfway.Ha.I am not good in this you know. Assignment deadlines are very near.And as you know,the 2 weeks break is on the way too.But I am not looking forward to it cause basically I have a number of assignments to finish up within that period of time.And unfortunately,my deadlines for assignments are right after school reopens.Which suck.But what can I say.School is school.I am just hopping to pass year 2 now and move on to year 3 and get my freaking diploma which then I do not whether to make use of or not.I told you I am stupid. Oh yeah,Last Monday I did Combat Yoga.Yes yoga.So if anyone from TRUE YOGA happens to call any of you my dear friends,please make yourself free and go.And do try the Combat Yoga cause its hell lots of fun.Body is aching now but its worth it!I am thinking of joining the membership but then its far too expensive.I mean it,FAR too expensive. I'll just have to save then. BUT Me?Save.Are you nuts?Diyanah can't save for goodness sake. Tell me about it.Life sucks to be me. :X I give you everything that I am I’m handin over everything that I’ve got Cause I wanna have a really true love Don’t ever wanna have to go and give you up |
|