|
Saturday, May 12, 2007, 9:31:00 PM
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg) TAKE IT MIN,ITS UR PIC WITH UR LALAT SPECKY :)
i HATE blogger because its having so much problems now.My blog is all over the place and in a mess.Its irritating.
Anyway,yesterday was meet up session,finally,with naddy around.That lenger!Always so busy.Went to chinatown and got some stuffs.Hot hot afternoon.It was my first time there,but not alot of stuff for me.Maybe cause I didnt walk around much but went to town straight to have our dinner.
Its my 2nd day yest without lenses.So i got a little blind.
Today,met up with moon and nadariel to watch BLADE OF GLORY.Omg,i totally recommend this show for those with sense of humour.Perfect.I laughed my ass off throughout the movie.Totally humorous.
And tomorrow,its mom's day!I bought mummy a cute necklace,hope she likes it. :) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. sadly,she's not home now.ha.
I want a chocolate fudge cake now.
Can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins The rest is still unwritten
|