Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, June 16, 2007, 10:25:00 PM

BUMMER!

Apm was on tv last friday, but i don't hear or see anyone talking bout it.Cause i know this year's APM suck.And i mean it.

I just don't feel it.The host,the atmosphere.Its so boring!

Saturday this week is marathon time for me.A few more disc to the end of Box 2.Haha.It took me about approximately 8 hours to finish one box.Luckily 3/4 of Box 1 was on tv already so i just marathoned the second box.


Put to rest
What you thought of me
Well I cleaned this slate
With the hands
Of uncertainty