Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, June 16, 2007, 1:09:00 AM


Box 1 and Box 2 of HIKMAH Season 2 is in my possession!
Hurhur.
And one of the box there's 15 disc!
Congratulations!
Currently starting box 2.Happy watching to me!
Let me tell you,Suria's hikmah is way behind.Too bad they air only two episodes in one week.Which like will take a few months to finish the whole season 2! Blearghness.

And oh yeah,i STILL haven't touch any of my assigments.And first week of break is almost gone.


Because of you
I forgot the smart ways to lie
Because of you
I'm running out of reasons to cry
When the friends are gone
When the party's over
We will still belong to each other