Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, June 10, 2007, 2:17:00 AM

DRESSED UP.
Friday the 8th.Anugerah Planet Muzik? Dream on babe.Ha.
Free tickets to APM,not!
We thought we're gonna get free tickets to Apm but no..Right when I'm all dressed up and ready to go,Liy call me saying that some guy who wanted to give out the ticket went MISSING IN ACTION.How great!!My parents and friends are like all ready and they end nagging at me. 0_o

Yeah,so u got what i mean,everyone i asked to go with me that day was surely pissed.All dressed up but in the end..Too bad.I pity Liyana though.


WHEN THE SUN RISES AGAIN.!!
(note:This is far different from my 1st one at Artshouse)
Then Saturday,had gig at Substation.And there was Plain Sunset!WOoo,i love them!They are like the best among the bands on that day,and of course they were the last band to perform.And that end like around 12+? Oh,the guys who moshed, they are crazy bunch of humans that rock.Ha!One fat guy slammed down while moshing and one got high and lied down on the floor.Hohoo.
Sick!!






The crazy moshies.


Do you know that I still think about you?
Even though I know that it's too late.
Do you know that I'm still missing you?
Especially right now you're far away.