Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, June 30, 2007, 3:14:00 PM

Oh my sun.


Just take a look at how dark I am in the 2nd pic.


Had photoshoot instead of photography today under the hot hot shining golden nuggety sun.

Photographer: Dynsigner
(Nuruddyn)
Tongong Model: Diy (me)
Assistant Manager: Tiq
Location: Teletubby land ( where nobody knows where)
Time: 12 pm (When everybody's getting ready to go out and when the sun is shining ever so brightly.)
Camera: Nikon D50 (if i'm not wrong)


Yes,ever ever so brightly and i had to stand in the middle of that land posing.Am as I am ever so tongong pictures also will definitely turn out tongong lor.
Oh and i am barbequed.
Chao tah please.I wasn't this dark after tanning,I am DARKER.like on pariahh now.
:( I am so sad please!!!!
I shall lock myself up and not go out till my skin turns normal chocolatey diy.
-___-

Oh i hope the picture will be acceptable for that photographer,haha.Cause I know I am tonggong.


Anyway yesterday met up with the three kentots.As usual,never better being with them is like being in heaven laughing laughing and LAUGHING.(u guys must be touched cause i just mentioned u came from heaven)
Ha,whatever.We shall plan a meet up.
And yasmin and tiq!,we shall dance now with a new grp since some of MC crew found their new group dancing w/out us.Thanks,bye!


All of the wasted time
The hours that were left behind
The answers that we'll never find
They don't mean a thing tonight