Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, June 08, 2007, 12:17:00 AM






Overdue pics.

Today is a crazy day,we skipped another AW lecture,and i think we suck.Cause i only remember attending the lecture only twice after few months of school.This is the result of lecturer not taking note of student's attendance.But actually,the fact is, I don't really care.Why?
Practically,cause my english suck and i pretty well know that I am gonna fail the grammar test with drowning colours.U wanna bet?

Anyway,i finally got something i really want and it cuts off my pay by nearly half.Thankfully,there's the GSS discount and it helped me save a few bucks.I really need extra money so I can buy the shoe i have wanting so much.Could someone be nice enough to get me that shoe as and advanced birthday present?Ha!Now i know that wouldn't happen.But i will still wish.:)

I have put on weight.I checked my report book,during NAPFA test,secondary 4,my weight was 44 kg.Which is already quite heavy for someone my height.And to make it worse,now my weight adds on to about 46 kg.I really really really need to burn these fats of.Cause my tummy is showing off like no one's business.
Even if i have a gym at home, I can still grow as fat as a pig cause its all the mindset.Whether u want to exersice or not.And that suck,cause i can only motivate myself to eat more junk food and no exersice.My stamina have definitely gone down.Last time, I can actually do good for long distance run,but now i think i'll be the last few to finish any 3.2 km run.o_O

I have pictures to upload but I am kinda lazy to upload it from phone to pc,so i guess i'll just skip that and do it some other time.

2 WEEKS "HOLIDAY" IS COMING.and i am definitely not looking forward to it cause i'll be working like some crazy woman.
bye!


We watch the season
Pull up it’s own stakes
And catch the last weekend
Of the last week
Before the gold and the glamour have been replaced
Another sun soaked season fades away