Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, June 10, 2007, 10:16:00 PM

PUSS!
in boots.


Finally,this is the time i get to sit at home the whole day and rot without worrying about the assignments.
Cause i have 2 weeks to finish them,well actually lesser.And plus,the amount of assignments due are not compatible to the time that i have.
So what i did today was to rot.Like usual,since I am broke and I have no plans all i do at home is watch tv and rot.

Bla....

Then of course as i was browsing through my computer,i found some things i missed.
No matter how bad i know we are during those days,i still miss practicing and all the THICK FUGLY make up.Ha,its not the stupid practice actually(cause we always end up not attending)but the dance move and the malay traditional songs.I miss doing the ronggeng,the zapin and the tempurung dance. Too bad we left school already, cause I heard the new instructor is way better than Noraini.








Then of course,time and again i have been repeating these for how many gazillion time,i miss performing hiphop. You won't know how it feels to keep improving and in the end having to taste victory. Starting from early secondary school years and improving every year.
Sec one was just normal dance events in school.Then sec 2 starting dancework and the next 3 years.We did horrible for our first attempt and definitely improve to a much better MYSTIQUE CREATIONZ.









Yeah, thats it.I better stop whining cause I know we won't start dancing. Well maybe yes,but in a few dino years.


So I was dead wrong all along
You said it for my sake
That you thought I'd lost my way
When I was dead wrong all along
You said it for my sake
That I would not lose my way