Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, June 05, 2007, 11:18:00 PM



Seems like I won't be enjoying my 2 wks of "holiday".
More like assignments week.

So much for a term break.
Shesssshh!I hate school.

Grr.


Now i have to look at more cute kids in order to get me going and survive in this course!Rawr!
These are just assignments not yet the exam stress.My god!
MOE have given me a real bad choice.Why the 5th one?


I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket