Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, July 22, 2007, 5:18:00 PM

AKU LAH PEMBUNUH VIRUS VIRUS SESAT.
There's a freaking virus in my computer and I have been downloading free trial softwares to help me get rid of the stupid virus lurking in my computer.
Yes and i mean it all day.I was SO frustrated cause i couldn't surf the net in peace.Everything was lagging and loading so slowly that i feel like smashing this laptop.
But sadly, it happened accidentally to my previous one and i don't wish to smash this one cause i am already learning to love it. -_-

Anyway,today is stayhome day because i want to demolish the bodoh-nak-mampos-buat-laptop-aku-lagging viruses.In other words,just remove the virus in this laptop.
And due to that i have wasted a day that can used to help me clear the important stuff i need to do for school.
So thank you virus,for making me waste my time.Now u have brought down my mood to do work,so it means i will be slacking and not doing any work cause this stupid laptop is lagging like no ones business.
Once again,Congratulations.
RAhhh!!!!!!!!




Btw, do you love cheese?
Cause as far as i know, i am seriously crazy about cheese.
And of course,for u cheese lovers out there,u should try the CHEESY INSIDE OUT OUTSIDE IN pizza available at the pizza hut near you. :)
I've tried it for the second time and it didn't fail to please me.
I am not joking, eventhough its a bit too much cheese, its still lovable. Yummay!


There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way