Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, July 14, 2007, 9:53:00 PM

I HAVE EATED CHICKEN RICE JUST NOW.
>.<

I've been sick all day and what more with all the paper cuttings and insect searching add on to
my sickness

Tsk!
I hope i have like 100 bucks now to go shopping and make me happy and let me stop thinking about the stupidest and the saddest thing in my life.
The sad thing is my grammar test which is like the 2nd worst thing.I know my grammar suck and i don't wish to take any grammar test during my poly years.But sadly,i don't know why the stupid principal of whoever's in charge of making me go through my year two by having to pass this stupid ACADEMIC WRITING grammar test.Its like 30% and i just merely passed.Its sad,so shut up.

The first worst/bad thing that happened is also,my Math essay which SADLY ALSO encompass 30% of my end of semester marks.And for that I am pretty sure that I will need to work super hard for the next assignments to help bring up my marks.Oh,for the first assignment which is this math essay,i got a disgraceful D+ for my math essay.Its sad,so shut up.

I told you,so much for the wish of getting a GPA of 3.0
Its all pure bullshit i say.
:(
I HATE GRAMMAR!

MAYBE ITS TIME. ITS TIME FOR ME TO STOP THINKING I AM GONNA BE HAPPY WITH HIM.
i'm wasting time and my own effort.

kau datang dan pergi oh begitu saja smua kutrima apa adanya mata terpejam dan hati menggumam di ruang rindu kita bertemu