Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, July 05, 2007, 11:33:00 PM

I seriously hate humans that think of themselves only.

Gosh, u bunch of homo sapiens should think of others too.Dont only make decisions that will make u happy and not care about what might happen to other.Do you know it suck.
At the end of the day when this happens,i will just end up keeping my mouth shut cause there's no use fighting back.You humans just don't wanna give in.
Go and die.


I went to visit my cousin and skipped AW today and got to know that those who attended lecture today will get full attendance.
Well,that pissed me off.Cause its not fair at all.But no,i will not say anything cause its my decision.Like yeah,my family are important peoples too.

Ya,so my cousin is in the ICU ward due to some bike accident and god, astaragfirullahalazim, bad condition she is in.
Swollen head,cuts,bruises,broken leg,broken hips and messed up intestines.Plus swollen eyes due to crying non stop.It may be due to the pain and the regret.
How bad is that to compare when the rider only end up with a broken leg but the passenger get all that.I seriously wanna kill that man who cause this accident.
Life isn't fair at all.I hope my cousins will heal soon and that her operation tomorrow will go smooth.Insyallah.

And my heart just died when i saw her condition,its bad real bad.She even had difficulty breathing.
Sasha,be strong.


Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to prove