Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, July 01, 2007, 9:41:00 PM

MANUSIA PALING PEMALAS DI DUNIA
This is absurd.Sitting at home the whole day without doing anything except to watch tv and surfing the net.

In case you don't know,i am not the kinda person who do any work unless its important or needs to be done asap.
Just so you know,I am one lazy bum.Anyway,its so clear.Do you see me reading my notes or text for examinations now?

Oh my god,i dont know but seems like I am gonna flop for end of semester exams.My assignments are like shitty done.Its disgusting,this means i have to excel in my studies through passing my exams with good grades.And that might be a problem to me,cause i do last minute work,and in this case,last minute revision.Soo..theoretically, I am gonna score very bad with very low grades or even better FAIL.So much for the aim of Gpa 3.

Oh,now I am thinking.Am i suppose to do any work over the weekends?Cause i didn't.And i think i pretty much screwed.
>.<

________________________________________________________________
Oh,being in dilemma sucks.


You're a chance taker, heartbreaker
Got me wrapped around your finger
Chance taker, heartbreaker
Got me wrapped around your finger