|
Saturday, July 28, 2007, 12:40:00 AM
Mimin and me spent time together at esplanade. Haha, that sound so wrong,but its okay right mimin. Woots *inserts emoticon* LMAO.
Anyway,we got to see the NDP stage at marina bay and i tell you there's alot i need to ask. But one thing,its so small. So far different from the one at national stadium. And i think that its so pathetic yet cool.
So exciting,must stay home and watch man,or maybe go there to watch from outside. lol,maybe!cause as u know, esplanade with be full of homosapiens walking around trying to catch a glimpse of the fireworks. You know, they so kiasu. So am i. Haha.
.jpg) .jpg)
.jpg) Are yes,its 80% prettier than the one caught by my not so useful camera. thanks.
I was happily waiting for the fireworks,but NO.nothing.maybe tomorrow.ah bother.
Oh ya,there's alot of change at esplanade i didn't know,so i think i am such a noob now. yea,bye.
Here we are again, circles never end how do I find the perfect fit there's enough for everyone but I'm still waiting in line
|