|
Saturday, July 14, 2007, 12:02:00 AM
 Thought we wouldn't get any tickets for the seats today but luckily we did.It was a last minute plan cause i was so bored,met munirah and head to cwp for harrypotter. But the sad thing was, we only got to choose the first two rows,which SUCK, and we had to face up throughout the movie,which leaves me with a neck sore right after the 2 and half hour of torture.
But its okay,cause i get to see the face complexion ever so clearly.Everything is right at my face and even the nose hair can be seen from the angle i'm at.Actually that is a lie.
"Naughty children deserved to be punished"
Overall,i thought the movie was so-so,cause it didn't really excite me.It was just harry potter and not HARRYPOTTER. Out of the five, i still vote for the first one,sorcerer's stone.It is so so much more better and meaningful than this one.I don't know why,maybe its just me or the movie could have just taken 1 hour to finish instead of dragging it to another 1 1/2 hour. Its so longwinded. Ok,so if u wanna know,why not watch it urself.I suggest to go earlier cause the seats are like some pasar malam 3 for 10 stuff.
Its getting fishy,no apology still.
I was losing myself to somebody else But now I see I don't wanna pretend So this is the end of you and me
|