|
Saturday, July 21, 2007, 1:03:00 AM
.jpg) Wherever you go Whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks I will be right here waiting for you
At least someone knows how to make me smile in the middle of some breakdown. At least i feel worth At least i am blessed to know some people who treasures me At least i know i can move on
Well thats the least thing i can think of,moving on?It sounds hard,trying is harder. What's new.Tell me.
Anyway,town-ing with myra was good.Oh myra,u're sucha a strong girl.And so FUNNY please.But still,i won BINGO like a few times.:) Had triple C and it already made my day.But of course window shopping is bad.Cause is suck to just see and not buy.I have soooo many things in mind to buy. And lemme tell you,my crush is back.That adidas shoe.Oh my goodness.Its still there.
Goodness,anyone working at Leftfoot?Care to be my boyfriend? >.<
And I hate how much I love you boy I can’t stand how much I need you And I hate how much I love you boy But I just can’t let you go And I hate that I love you so
|