|
Friday, August 31, 2007, 8:16:00 PM
BLACK IS BACK BLACK IS BACK BLACK IS BACK YO.
EIFEIJFUR BOOO! FEUHFEOIOIR BOOO! EHRUHE;UIORJGN BOOO! EUHFLEFUFHRG CHAOTAH!!!
this is an inside jokes,tioman people will know.LOL Freda shi. Hahaha!
Nothing beats this trip. The fishes, sun, seasick, boat trip, sunsets, jellyfish, waves, rain, chalets, sand, songs, turtles, junkfoods, life vest, islands, fishing, tanning, taliban guy, food......... and the list goes on.
I TOTALLY LOVE IT TO BITS.
I am missing tioman badly, i wish we could stay longer. Though i had headaches, flu and sorethroats, the joy, fun and excitement beats it alll. But it came back right when i step home. Its not homesick anymore, more like tioman sick.
I can't explain all in details, but one things for sure, this trip means A LOT.! (Ramelcherdiy + Freda + Eileen + Lina + Lydia) We surely get along as the HOT ECH GIRLS GROUP.lmao. Day 1-
 First long boat trip to Tioman Paya, (chalet) Trekking Learn to snorkel
 Exciting! :)
Day 2- 10 pure hours of snorkelling Fishes fishes and more fishes 4 different islands for snorkelling Jellyfish, corals and sea urchins

 Fabulous! :)
Day 3-

 Fishing High tide! Boats swaying non stop Fishing under the heavy heavy rain Old maid CHAOTAH NITE!
  Laughter! :)
Day 4- Bye tioman. Hello home. Tioman is so exciting i don't miss anything in Singapore.
  Goodbyes ^.^ More pictures to come!
And as you can see, i am as black as a charcoal. Officially SR nathan's relative. >.< I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine Ive been searching but I just dont see the signs I know that its out there Theres got to be something for my soul somewhere
|