|
Sunday, August 26, 2007, 11:48:00 PM
I'm a legal girl, but that doesn't make any difference.
What am i talking about? I was legal and will always be legal. More like, i am allowed to do stuffs legally. Ya, u know, the stuffs. :)
Celebrations? Well, no. Just a plain normal day, when everyone forgets your birthday and got a shock and all the apologies come after they knew it was your special day on the year. No doubt. But hey, it happens. I do forget people's birthday too. And like i say, birthdays are getting boring as we go old. I don't expect much anyway. Only some family gathering or better, sabo-ing. Haha, presents is not a must yo. I miss secondary days la okay. All those school uniform-cake-bau-telor-campak-campak-dekat-playground times. :)
Okay maybe u don't know but that was the best bday ever. Wee.
But whatever! I am 18 and so what gitu loh. >.< Thanks for the wishes sweethearts. Please wish I have a long life and a handsome rich husband for the future. LOL
On a BRIGHTER note, TRANSWAVE made it to finals for suntec dance. Like oh my god i am so happy i wanna kill them and take over transwave.hoho. And that also means that finals! I must come and shout my freaking ass off.wooo. LOGANNNNN bodoh nak mampos tk nk joget dengan MC. Hey, we all very pro dancers u know. muahhahahahaha.
.jpg) .jpg) .jpg) I will always miss siam kitchen food, so i thought of having a meal there so that i won't miss the food after one week. And yo, tioman trip is in a few days time. Dude. Totally awesome.
.jpg) Building pyramids with cards is a good thing to do to improve your patience. :) Especially with love ones. Whee.
Eh! Blogger da boleh upload video lah! Cool or what.
Second chances they don't never matter, people never change Once a whore, you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged I'm sorry honey, but I passed up, now look this way!
|