Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, August 12, 2007, 10:04:00 PM

ITS MUGGING TIME.

Library suck on a Sunday.
Made my way there just to find out that the library's full of humans,
studying or maybe some, just slacking. Ya, especially those young ones.
Sucks for me cause i didn't know that its the exam week. So i made my way back home again. :(

And sadly,i'm left with only three days to study cause tomorrow and tues are my full working days. AND paper is on friday. Basically, i have to rush all the memorising and the studying in two short days.
Boo.

and YASMIN BTE IDHAMl!

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!
you're a year older! :)






LOVE YOU BEBEH.wooootss.hahah


And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real