Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, September 29, 2007, 4:10:00 PM




'
Because life is good with girlfriends all around you.
:)

Break fast with my own girls are like always, BEST!
The kecohness and our usual craps remains the same in this holy ramathan month. No doubt. And yasmin tak boleh stop garok her parts. Dunno what's up with her, but i love love love walking down arab street with my girls, cause i get to munch TWIX and see all the beautiful festive lights.

Next break fast should be at Hajjah esah okay?!

And damn, window shopping sucks big time, cause everytime u window shop, its always because u don't have the kachings, and times when u don't have kachings are the time when u see pretty pretty things u like. Urgh! :(

And i'll end the post with a pretty picture of us.


PEACE! :)

It took too long
It took too long
It took too long for you to call back
And normally I would just forget that
Except for the fact it was my Birthday
My stupid Birthday