|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Monday, September 24, 2007, 11:53:00 PM
"Sunday Lunch
Quoted from "mis_nomer.blogspot.com" Mind my referencing cause i suck at it. :) Oh ya, that customer do not freaking know what happens behind man. And she dare take the picture of the sauces.My goodddd.. Can still praise siam kitchen summore, lucky enough the sauce stand is still shiny. If not u're making siam kitchen a disgrace la!lol. Its for you me to know and for you to find out man! Haha. Anyway, that is taken from some blog i found while researching for pictures of siam kitchen. The main reason i was finding for the pictures are to see whether siam kitchen is known in singapore. Because...nvm. Its just something random. Oh ya, another reason i got the effort to research for it is because, i wanna bloody critique my own restaurant, I mean my own company i am working for. Because, bloody hell. Working under this management suck big time yo. Imagine u having to become a dishwasher instead of serving customers! I don't mind being a caller at least we do have the standard , but DISHWASHER!? My god, bloody siam kitchen brings my reputation down man. Urgh, and mind u, being a dishwasher is not one easy job u know!! Maybe ya'll might wonder why after all these while i'm working there, this is the first time i am complaining? Because bloody hell, just now was so freaking busy i had to wash ALLLLL the buffet dishes alone. And there's like 87598525 number of small irritating dishes u have to wash. And i don't know what fever had gone into the humans around that neighbourhood, but TODAY, A MONDAY, there's like hell lots of customer ordering BUFFFETTT!!!!AND YOU KNOW BUFFET IS LIKE DAMN IRRITATING CAUSE GOT ALOT OF DISHES AND THAT REQUIRES ALOT OF PLATES AND THE POOR DISHWASHER FOR TODAY HAPPENS TO BE ME AND I HAVE TO WASH EVERYTHING AND CLOSING ENDS AT 11PM AND THERE'S ONLY 4 FREAKING STAFF WORKING TODAY(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Phew. And that's all the anger i have been holding on all the while washing the dishes tonight. And i have more to complain...lucky,i haven't start complaining abt the delay of my. because Once i start, i don't think i will stop. Cause bloody hell.......nvm i shall stop here. &^%$$%^%$&&*&^#@!~ And don't ask me why i am still working at the freaking bloody hell restaurant. Money la idiot! =_= I recognize the way you make me feel It's hard to think that you might not be real I sense it now, the water's getting deep I try to wash the pain away from me Away from me |
|