Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, September 13, 2007, 12:30:00 AM


To those muslims out there, Happy fasting.
Let's welcome this holy month with a pure heart.
And a mission, for me, the mission to be accomplished is to lose weight!
Or meaning, lose some fats.
Arhh, these are the times when all the cravings for food comes.

GEYLANG!!!!

I got a message and it goes like this,
Marhaban ya RAMADHAN
Sentiasa la Setting niat,
Upgrade Iman.
Download Sabar
Upload usaha
Dan top up Ilmu
Supaya dapat Redeem pahala banyak-banyak.

LOL.

Let's look forward to Id mubarak to give us some enthusiasm while doing the ibadah puasa. :)

Again, selamat berpuasa.


And I know it sounds so old
But cupid got me in a chokehold
And I'm afraid I might give in
Towels on the mat my white flag is wavin'