|
Friday, October 05, 2007, 1:16:00 AM
Breaking fast turn out to be good although some had to come a lil bit later. We managed to reserve seats for ourselves and i had my long missed tempations, ayam kremes penyet and the soda gembira. :)
And so i let some of the pictures do the talking. As usual, when girls meet girls, we end up taking non stop pictures. Too bad there weren't any digicams.
 Self timer self timer!Haha
 123 pose!
 Dancers or what. CheT!
Pretty babe,nisa.
Ayam penyet! been sucha long long time since i had it. Yumm
Haha! Muka berok.
Omg, this hat is like ultra big. Can be used for those small people, to get attention and good for crowds. No one would dare come near u, cause u can just sway ur head and everyone gives u space.haha! Seriously.its like super mega big.
Photosession starts, and of course with my vanilla milkshake! *inside joke*
Oh, we found a new shop that sells carbon copy tops from topshop and the pricing is way way cheaper than topshop. Girls, will just go crazy shopping and lining up for the fitting room.Wee! I shopped again!and thats a sin. :(
I gave my all for you Now my heart's in two And I can't find the other half It's like I'm walking on broken glass Better believe I bled It's a call I'll never get
|