Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, October 30, 2007, 8:58:00 PM


HELLO WORLD!

I have so many things to post yet i have so little time to update. Sians. (oh i miss using this word)
Anyway, life has been pretty hectic you know. There's so many things happening and still waiting to be done. Sadly, i am like pretty drained already. Maybe i need to drink/eat more vitamins to help myself cope with all the shit happenings.

I realised i havent updated since last week,which is quite sometime already uh.So here goes nothing..

On the saturday i had to help out in this event at ang mo kio. Some hari raya gathering for the residents there. And the caterer totally suck. U don't have to know why.Just know that they suck, and the food i served screwed up. And i've got to say this,
ITS THE WORST CATERING I'VE EVER WORKED WITH.
And to make it worst, they have to do it on an event which consists of people like..
DR BALAJI something something ( and he's a prime minister for god's sake) and also, suria artistes, like Norfasarie, Imran ajmain, era farida, suzhaire sumari, fauzi laily, syed azmir and lots lots more. Oh not forgetting budak baru naik. Aliff aziz. *roll eyes*








Ya, so i don't wanna drag on this thing.Its over and i thought it suck.
Oh one last thing. We had short of staffs. End up, one person have to freaking handle 6 tables of 10 person. Nak mati pe! And fyi, its a 6 six 6 six course meal!
-__-


The next day was a fun hari raya outing with the NP coursemates for the 2nd time. And damn, one year just passed like no one's business. The outing we had LAST YEAR was still fresh in my mind.

And i was totally sorry at the end of the day, cause initial plan my house was considered the last house. But due to some shit, parents have to rush off somewhere and they didn't get to come to my house. So much for being excited. Tsk. I apologize again. I feel so bad la girls.
However it was still a great outing. Mane tak, rounding nearly one whole singapore gitu. :)



Then the next day was back to school, and i really thought my weekends just flew by. Too many things happened that it don't feel like 2 days. Bleargh. Anyway, monday was hardcore camwhoring session. I don't know what struck our minds but we were happily snapping and all the photos nearly accumulated to 60% of my phone memory. Well actually i was lying, not that bad. Maybe just 59%? :D
And lucky us, pictures turned out good.Minus the bad faces. Haha.

And then after school, i had a date!:)
And it was here.



*Jumps around*
So romantic ryte? Feeling feeling candlelight dinner sia.Lol.












NO LAH.
I was on a date with my darling moon. Sape la nak date aku bawak g candlelight dinner, except for moon that is. Haha.

Then we went for a movie which freaking starts at 9.45 pm when we were actually there at 5pm. So 4 hrs was spent walking around town for absolutely nothing. Town is boring. seriously. But not when i got money for shopping! :)

Oh we watched resident evil, and amazingly, i kinda like it. I know i know, slow la kans. But whatever.






Oh and today, we, the ramelcherdiys wore the same colours. Without US knowing it.
Cool kans. Like telepathy like that.
And we didn't realise it until one of our friend came up to us and say
"Eh, u all plan to wear the same colour today uh?"

lol.


World, hold on
Instead of messing with our future, open up inside
World, hold on
Wonder you will have to answer to the children of the sky