|
Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 11:48:00 PM
 IT ALWAYS COME BACK TO YOU.
I am lucky cause 3 days before the happy days,i was only given morning work shift. :) And i am very thankful for that, cause if i were to get some sucky schedule whereby it requires me to work either full day of the day before raya, i am gonna slaughter my supervisor of any human being that is gonna make me work. Then i am gonna cook them meat for my hari raya dishes. Puas hati di golden chance.
The reason for being thankful is because, I haven't finish making and baking the kuih rayas I haven't started cleaning the house, which includes, sweeping mopping vacuuming wiping hang curtains, wipe cabinets, change bedsheets............and etc. And all that have to be done on the eve of hari raya, which means that i have to stay up late and i have to rush ALLLL these within the times i'm free. And that totally suck. Bloody chipmunk.Go eat nuts and die choking!
Our restaurant is a bloody runway.Haa
And that day we all were supposed to wear black eyeshadow.So what?Showoff la!
Betol tak bedek, tuhan saja yang tahu. Naseb tk pyh puasa! But thats bad, cause i have to take extra care during the first day of hari raya, my baju happens to be white, and if any mishaps happen, which i don't want it to, i will be damn bloody hell pissed. I dont want some bloody red colour stain on my baju please. thanks.
I am supposed to be at CCK mcD right now, because the supervisors have decided to use this month's tips money to have a meal together as staffs. But then...due to the amount of work, (make kuih raya) i didnt have the chance to makan mcD meal for free. Tsk. Bloody tooooot. *
My house is gonna have festive lights or more like lampu kelap kelip this year! Happy ke pe aku.Haha.Baru ade meriah, jealous tgk orang lain nye rumah ade lap lip. :)
Then sekarang muka aku sebelah mata ada scar and its sakit nak mampos.Why, cause aku bloody hell excited sangat joget2 while sweeping the restaurant then the bloody hell penyapu nye stick ade pointed part yang pecah, so tercocok. Then luka. Abeh naseb baik tk kena mata.Kena mata aku buta sei da nak raya raya gini.Tsk!
Oh btw, AMEK KAU LAGU RAYA!HAHAHHAHA.^.^
I should have never listened to a word you said But I was always giving in to promises I never should have gone for, I should never long for you no matter how hard it gets And I want this to be over I so want this to be through
|