Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 1:12:00 AM

They say when u laugh too much, its likely that u're gonna cry it the end.

I believe it.

because I thought i did laugh too much earlier.
;(

Came out from the mouth. And its officially over. No more hanging threads.
Its just me myself and i.To continue and hope to move on.
Let's just wish there's something good for me down the road.
Cause i don't think i can make it, somebody guide me.
Astaraghfirullah.


Words can just come up from one's mouth that easily.
There alot u wish u can say to make one understands,but sometimes, it all just seem to mess up and everything just got stuck and u just don't know how to put in to words.
Its sad, to know that ur intention all along is being crushed.
I hope i can do this. I'll be strong and this will not affect me.
WILL NOT AFFECT ME. :(
I GUESS SO.