Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, November 18, 2007, 11:12:00 PM


CHEATED CHEATED CHEATED

Yesterday,I feel so cheated. My money.
Maybe this is the result of lacking in window shopping.
Tsk.

First it was the shoe, i bought it at a freaking price of 100 plus and found out that at leftfoot,far east plaza, they sell it at only 50 plus cause it was on sale.
Sad kan?Sad sad sad.But it was slightly diff. Slightly,but damn!!!!
And there were nicer shoes over there la and they cost so much cheaper.
Heart pain u know heart pain.
Seriouss.

And then, my keds my keds.
There's this another shoe which kinda caught my eyes, and myra's too. Pricing was the same but hell,myra bought it for only 45 bucks cause there's a 20% discount.
Can you freaking tell how pissed i got by then?!
Its like CAPITAL PISSED SIAKKK.

And then today, bought a skirt at 18 bucks after bargaining the price that is, and i thought its like super cool and got happy cause i bargained to a price that is so much lower than the selling price untill...
I went to another shop which sells the similar kind of skirt and it cost only 10 freaking kaching kaching dollars.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Depression,depression,depression.

And talking about depression, me and min saw a depressed man in the mrt today.
The man in red.
Omg, he was totally doing his silly things there la.Like u know, he keeps swinging around the pole in the mrt like some kids, and mind you it was super irritating.
Maybe he was in his own world listening to his IPOD while swinging and after enjoying himself, he did PULL UPS.Freaking hell, PULL UPS. that is how crazy he is.
Mugcow. Tak ble angkat,i wish i could just slap some sense into him.

Oh btw, we went to watch

Haha, i know like so cool kan,OMG.
:))

Yasmin,Sasha,Cloe and Jade.
yes,I got my eyes on Jade no i'm not lesbian.
Eventhough we took the couple seats,SO WHAT!

Before that was pastamania, and we wasted our banana pizza.

Damn.


But nevertheless, everything about today is :))
Except for skirt and the man in red of course.
Weeee.


BFF! BRATTITUDE!



And as usual, whenever we meet, retarded pictures is a must. Like a tradition,somehow.
Exclusively, on my blog.




I want a gladiator sandal.



Let me hear you say,
now I’ll never be lonely,
look at what you’ve shown me,
never find a love like this.