|
Sunday, November 04, 2007, 6:31:00 PM
I won't be the one to disappoint you anymore, I know, I've said all this and that you've heard It all before, The trick is getting you to think that all this was your idea. And that this was everything you've ever wanted out of here, Love's not a competition but I'm winning.
 
Its nice to wake up in the morning for school, and have the sky greet you like this. :) But oh well,this kind of thing happens only once in a blue moon.So its good to cherish it the first time you get to see it.
I'm so lucky, i got a lil bit better after waking up from the 12 or so hours of sleep just now. So i made my way to work for opening just to get the news, Catarina (Supervisor) is gonna be transferred to Jp. Some people just can't stand to see us work happily. Someone la.., the name sounds like ANT ANTHOO....ok i shouldn't say.
His presence yesterday at work was just a sign to show that there's something thats gonna change at my workplace. Changing of menus is already bad, what more?
Ya,her transfer lor!Tsk.
 And i am so gonna miss her craps. Eventhough its two months, but i thought we've bonded so much.
 You know why? cause its so difficult to get supervisors that would joke with u nearly all the time. My workplace wouldn't be peaceful whenever there's us to be on the floor.seriously,cause we just can't stop laughing our ass off at nearly anything or whatever.
 Hope she's gonna do fine at JP. :) I shall transfer there. Lol.
Till then, while i am at lot 1. Work should continue to be dreadful like it used to be. And i am gonna drag myself to work....Just cause...,*%$%*$(#!
Now there will be no more craps after the fun supervisors are gone. Irrits siak. I smell something bad.
I won't be the one to disappoint you anymore
|