Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, November 09, 2007, 12:15:00 AM


Mataku Ini

Hidungku Ini

Bibirku yang ini
*Inside joke*


Awesome girls day out.
After so long, we actually met. And u don't know how i much i missed our craps and them of course.

Anyway, i got sore throat for i do know what reasons, therefore pardon me girls for my unpleasant voice.
I know i sound like one trans. But hey, its cool, that u get to change voice for a period of time.Haha.

Let's get back to the meet up.
Meet ups are not possible without the continuous outflow of $$$$.
Anything new?
First food, then whatever meets the eye, and then stuffs that has been eyed for quite some time.
Which totally suck.I really wish i am a nerd now, so i won't get updated to the latest trend and can save all the money i earn for future use. I think if i am one, i'll be one hell rich bitch.Maybe not, how about one hell rich nerd.
Hey, being a nerd is not that bad. Nerds are the in-thing now. Lol

I've got what i wanted and i'll get what i need. :)

Instead of onitsuka or adidas, i got myself asics. :)
Maybe a next time for the other brands, This is good enough!

For now, all i need is girlfriend, girlfriends and more girlfriends.
Maybe just one boyfriend.Hahahahaha.

Okay,this is exclusive on tapemylife.blogspot.com
Maybe can be found on other of my friends link, Mimin's or Atiqah's.

Because we girls love to exersice our faces.
Don't like it. Its your problem.


Cause we're happy for what we are! :)


I know everything changes
For the cities and faces
But I know how I feel
About you