Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, November 29, 2007, 12:00:00 AM



RYYAN SPENCER RONALD
1989-2007
A great friend, a son and a brother.
We friends love you, but if god loves you more, we can't say anything but accept fate.
All i long was to hear u say at least something before you go. But we didn't had the chance to do so. We hope you know that we,your friends were there to visit you.
May your soul rest in peace and we will miss you dearly.
*al- fatihah*

I miss the ducky voice already.

I can't believe i lost another dear friend, why must those who leave the world be people who we never thought of leaving us. :(
I can't bear to lose another friend.
Speechless.


All along i thought today was gonna be a fine happy day, because first, implementation of language arts went fine and did not go haywire like i thought it would.
Thats why i got pessimistic. I know there's something bad that would happen. Just look at it.
For every good thing, prepare for the worst.