|
Thursday, November 15, 2007, 12:43:00 AM
 Sunday was supposed to be a starbuck's civic chocolate frappe day, but then too many people filled up the space there so i ended up having Chocolate spin at cafe galilee in the library. Not that bad, just made me a little spinny at the end of the day. Pfft.


Lightsticks are such fun things to play with.Although its just a freaking glowing stick, i find it amusing just like how kids find stickers fun. Really.
I have to say this, cause i find this a major big problem and its bugging me. I hate my life now. Cause u know..., every single time i try to be early. i end up being late and everytime i am supposed to be late, i end up early. Which sucks big time! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if this is normal but its just driving me nuts.
Maybe i should just make myself late and forget the intention to come early. Maybe i am born to be late. Maybeee just maybeeeeee. tsk!
And do u know how much it sucks to know that someone is so called stalking you. Kanasaii. Get a life la,dude. I'm not even near to interested.
Trying hard not to hear But they talk so loud Their piercing sounds fill my ears Try to fill me with doubt Yet I know that the goal Is to keep me from falling
|