Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:03:00 PM

Yest after school, i went home to check my mail for any replies from my supervisor whose gonna assess me for my language arts implementation, and there it was. A reply saying that the objectives from my lesson plan can be made into one..bla bla bla.
I just find it ridiculous uh.Its so hard to communicate through email, cause i could have so many questions that i would wanna ask her but the net is making it a little bit difficult, cause sometimes there's just questions whereby u need to ask that person face to face, to make it clearer and helps urself clear ur doubts.
Ya, so basically u get what i mean, i do not understand the question she asked through mail and i can see that she have a very high expectation. Which means, I am a total dead meat.
Cause i have not editted the lesson plan and email her back both the lesson plans.
U know why?Cause i just can't get any inspiration or get any idea of how do i make an interesting language arts activity.
Ridiculous shit.

Ya, i was supposed to finish it by yest but i went out with the family to JB to accompany the brother, make his spectacles.
And he got himself a levis one. Ass~
Then after that went for some food shopping..Yes, now my cupboard is refilled and i got myself some paddlepops, cadbury chocs and chips. ((:
Happy? u bet.
Then to my house at JB,just a short visit. So some glimpse of my water pond there.Please gf,go make passports then u all can come follow me there and we all can have a slumber party cum barbeque party!
Cool.







So now i guess i shall go shower and come back working on my lesson plans.
I have been researching for some webs that might help but its to no avail.
Goddamnit.
I hate school.


And today....what did i do?
BASICALLY SLACK.


'Cause if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Girl you're my heart