Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, December 09, 2007, 2:40:00 PM

I don't have to post an entry about the gloomy rainy days. Everyone knows so there's no point in me bringing out the topic. Because for all i know, raining is not fun if u have plans to go out. As for me, i had no plans so staying at home, while its raining, is great. All u can do is sleep.Peacefully.

Like i said, stay at home.

Great!
This weekend was spent rotting at home.
=.=

Boring nak mampos!!

Seriously,i dont know why i didn't have plans or whatsoever(minus the fact that its pouring at one time, then sunny again),i'm damn pissed now
For the record,
I haven't had a proper meal the last two days.
I can tell you clearly what i ate the past two days,
One banana
French fries
Cadbury chocolate. Small bar.

On a brighter side, it'll help me lose weight.
What a wishful thinking.

If, for the next few weeks i continue rotting at home during weekends, my wish will be accomplished. That is, to lose weight.Haha.
And maybe save some money! :)


They say what you don't know won't hurt you.
Is it true?

The more you keep forcing to convince yourself that you're over someone, turns out that you're not even close.

I think i need to really find a new someone to prevent me from thinking about this.
Did i just say that?

Cause i don't wanna continue this way, but everytime i try,
I JUST FUCKING CAN'T DO SO.
You faggots think i want it to be this way? You don't know how it feels to be in a position that i am in. Its not that i want but i just can't.
I don't know why but i think someone's put a spell on me.
And with this,i think that i will have a boyfriend in...
9847572 years to come.
Maybe i won't even find a soulmate for myself.

Oh heck,i don't need a man!
O.o





Is it wrong for me to feel this way
You been running through my mind all day
Can ya feel me
I been tryna get you off my mind
But I can't
After all this time
And it's kills me