Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, December 28, 2007, 12:51:00 AM

Christmas meal was served F.O.C at Esmiralda Bar orchard hotel.
:)

At first i thought i was gonna rot at home on a christmas day,since my leg was aching like hell due to the amount of walking i had during kl trip. But moon called me and ask me to go out with her. First was to drop by tampines, which is like way far from woodlands. But i agreed since we had no plans and no where to go.
We had some pasta from pastamania, and then slack for awhile at tampines.
A place which is like so boring other than the big tampines mall and century square.

So after getting tired and got so damn bored over there, we proceeded to town to see what's there.
Soooooooooo,
I dont have to say it out, cause i bet everyone knows how packed that place is.
No use for me typing it out.
Ya like i said, we went to orchard hotel to get our free meal.


Melting moments.


I was drinking.

gemok.

OK and thats all.

ANYWAY,
IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT PARAMORE CONCERT THAT'S GONNA BE HELD IN SINGAPORE PLEASE DO UPDATE ME.
THIS IS THE ONLY CONCERT IM LOOKING FORWARD TO AND I DUN WISH TO MISS IT.
THANKS.



Baby are you ready cause its getting close
Don't you feel the passion ready to explode
What goes on between us no one has to know
This is a private show